Kids 11 and younger get in free all each day in honor of America’s birthday! Adults and children can play games for prizes and enjoy a daily patriotic flag ceremony.
There’ll be a pie-eating contest, plus special chuck wagon food and Old Tucson’s regular shows and attractions!
Here’s the entertainment lineup:
- Contests for kids of all ages with great prizes
- All-American menu options include turkey legs and Old Tucson’s famous on-site smoked BBQ selections
- A special July 4th show in the Grand Palace each day
- Old Tucson signature live stunt and comedy shows
- Rides for the young and young at heart on the train, antique cars and vintage carousel
- Living history presentations and historic site tours
Join Old Tucson in a celebration of freedom and enjoy free kids’ admission. Adult tickets are $19.95, with senior, military and Pima County resident discounts available.
Tickets and info at OldTucson.com!