NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Sweepstakes Name: Meet Foo Fighters at the iHeartRadio Foo FAnthem Show! (the "Sweepstakes")
Participating Station(s): See Appendix A (the "Station") below.
Station Address: 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York
This Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. ("Sponsor"). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor. For a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, please visit the office of the Station during normal business hours or send your request by mail at iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. at 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska), and (iii) who reside within the participating Station's Total Market Area ("TMA") (as defined by Nielsen Audio). Commonly, the TMA represents the Station's intended listening audience.
If you are not a legal resident of the United States, not located in the Station's TMA, or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, the Station, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"); individuals employed by any other radio and televisions station; and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize.
Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days prior to this Sweepstakes start date is not eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES/HOW TO ENTER. Sweepstakes begins on September 28, 2017 at 05:01:00 p.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 1, 2017 ("Entry Period").
How to Enter:
(i) Either (a) sign into your iHeartRadio user account or (b) download the free iHeartRadio app (if you don't already have it) and complete the registration process to activate an iHeartRadio user account by providing the required information.
(ii) Then, listen to Foo Fighters Radio Station between September 28, 2017 at 05:01:00 p.m. ET and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 1, 2017 to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Upon Listening to Foo Fighters Radio on the iHeartRadio App, each eligible Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Sweepstakes. All entries must take place by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 1, 2017, the last day of the Entry Period. Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes through the iHeartRadio App will be charged according to their carriers' standard data rates, and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Message plans, data plans or the iHeartRadio's application may not be available through all wireless carriers or phones. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for the download, or for any claims for damages arising out of or otherwise related to the entrant's attempt (successful or otherwise) to install the iHeartRadio App.
ALTERNATIVELY, to enter the sweepstakes without using iHeartRadio you may register by logging onto the Station's website:
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION ENTRY METHOD:
(i) To enter Sweepstakes via the Online Registration Entry Method, during the Online Registration Entry Period, go to the Station's website, iHeartRadio.com/Foo (the "Website"), and follow the links and instructions to access the registration form. Fill out the registration form with all required information (including your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and any other information requested by the Sponsor) to receive one (1) entry into the Online Registration random drawing.
Online Registrations must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 1, 2017 to be valid. Limit: one (1) entry per person/email address per Day during the Online Registration Entry Method. For purposes of this Entry Method, a Day is defined as each calendar day, beginning at 12:00:00 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on the same calendar day. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
Upon completion of entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrants may (i) also click on the Social Media button to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram. No social media accounts are required to enter the Sweepstakes, and you do not have to "Like" or "Follow us" to gain an entry or (ii) Click on the hyperlink to listen live. Limit of Four (4) bonus entries per Entrant per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the social media entity used. Entries and bonus entries together shall herein be referred to as "Entries". All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 1, 2017 to be eligible.
The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Sponsor for online entries. When applicable, the Sponsor's computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries in excess of the states limit are received. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these Rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
3. WINNER SELECTION. On or about October 2, 2017, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Potential Sweepstakes winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If an entrant is unable to verify his/her information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that that any winner is disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Sweepstakes events.
The potential winner will be notified by phone at the phone number provided during registration. THE SPONSOR WILL CALL THE POTENTIAL WINNER THREE (3) TIMES WITHIN ONE (1) HOUR. THE POTENTIAL WINNER MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE CALLS. IF THE POTENTIAL WINNER DOES NOT PICK UP ONE OF THE CALLS WITHIN THAT HOUR, THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND SPONSOR WILL RANDOMLY SELECT THE NEXT POTENTIAL WINNER, WHO WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED IN THE SAME METHOD ON THE SAME DAY. Sponsor is not obligated to and will not leave a voicemail or other message when contacting the potential winner. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a finalist and/or potential winner(s), or (if the finalist or potential winner is a minor) for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited.
As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize and be deemed a winner, entrants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsor and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions. If eligible entrants include minors, a parent or guardian of such eligible minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Sponsor reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. The potential prize winner and, if a potential prize winner who is an eligible minor in his/her state of residence, the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four hours after the first delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and, in such event, the Sponsor may randomly select an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and discretion.
One (1) Grand Prize:
Win Airfare, Hotel, and Tickets to Washington, DC for a meet and greet experience with Foo Fighters!
- Round-trip domestic, coach air transportation for the winner and one (1) guest from the major commercial airport nearest winner's residence (as determined by Company in its sole discretion) within the 50 U.S./D.C. to Washington, DC departing on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 and returning on Thursday, October 12, 2017;
- Ground transportation to and from the Washington, DC airport and the hotel;
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodations in one (1) double occupancy, standard hotel room (on nights of Tuesday, October 10 and Wednesday, October 11, 2017);
- Two (2) tickets to attend Foo Fighters at iHeartRadio Foo ANthem Show October 11th 901 Wharf Street SW, Washington, D.C. 20024
- Two (2) Meet and Greet Passes to meet Foo Fighters at iHeartRadio Foo ANthem Show October 11th 901 Wharf Street SW, Washington, D.C. 20024
TOTAL ARV = $2,700
All prizes provided by iHeartMedia and RCA Records
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $2,700
No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment Sponsor. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Trip Prize Conditions: All prize packages shall include round-trip, coach class air transportation for winner from a major commercial airport near winner's home to the destination and a double occupancy standard hotel room as specified in herein. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded and is specified in these Official Contest Rules. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor's discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner and guest. Travel for the trip awarded must take place on and/or within the designated dates and is subject to schedule and availability, alternative travel dates will not be provided. If the prizewinner(s) is unavailable for travel on the designated dates, the specified or prize will be forfeited and may or may not be awarded to an alternate prizewinner(s) at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Exact travel dates and arrangements may be subject to availability whether specified or not. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. If the winner is eligible, but a minor in his/her state of residence, the travel guest must be winner's parent or legal guardian. A MINOR (DETERMINED BY THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) MAY ONLY ACCOMPANY THE WINNER AS A TRAVEL GUEST IF THE WINNER IS THE MINOR'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. ALL MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN-FLIGHT, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS) BY MINOR'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver's license) required for travel. If the trip requires traveling outside the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, in the Sponsor's sole discretion. In accordance with applicable laws, international travelers are required to possess a government issued passport, if a winner does not have or is unable to obtain a passport within any time constraints related to the prize, the winner will be disqualified. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. If in the judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to the trip destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the prize winner. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prizewinner at the time of notification. Winner and guest will be required to complete and return the applicable forms and releases. Winner must sign a prize acceptance form, provide the information for their travel guest which must be at least of the legal age of majority in their state, a W-9 form, an affidavit or verification of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by both the winner and travel guest. Prizewinner(s) and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Any and all airport transfers, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance and applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is canceled or shall become unavailable, postponed or canceled, the Sponsor shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize and the prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, The Sponsor will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Sponsor is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner's expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by the Sponsor's prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner and guest must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Sponsor's prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING BOATING, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
The meet & greet is subject to the talents' schedule and availability. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event, meet & greet, and/or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Sponsor's sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize (or prize component) of like per the Sponsor's discretion, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable. The winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the meet & greet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize events. Sponsor and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the greet & meet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize event or in any other objectionable behavior. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, concert is cancelled, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (2) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes; (3) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; or (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Sweepstakes, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes or the rules of the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Official Rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to award any prize(s) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner(s) grant the Sponsor and Station(s) permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner's name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
8. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Sweepstakes Entities and any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release each of the Released Parties from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner's name/likeness as set forth in Section 6 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities' sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
9. TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS.
10. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners are notified than prize(s) available, prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all such persons. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor's and/or Station's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by the Sponsor or Station shall mean in Sponsor's and/or Station's "sole and unfettered discretion." The Sponsor further reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor will award the prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to termination. If applicable material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air and available on-line at the Station's website, when practical. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
11. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sponsor Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, entrant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant's fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 11 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of San Antonio.
WKDD-FM Akron wkdd.iheart.com 330-492-4700 7755 Freedom Avenue, North Canton OH 44720 WRVE-FM Albany-Schenectady-Troy 995theriver.iheart.com 518-452-4800 1203 Troy Schenectady Rd., Latham NY 12110 KPEK-FM Albuquerque 1003thepeak.iheart.com 505-830-6400 5411 Jefferson NE, Ste 100, Albuquerque, NM 87109 KTEG-FM Albuquerque 1041theedge.iheart.com 505-830-6400 5411 Jefferson NE, Ste 100, Albuquerque, NM 87109 KZRR-FM Albuquerque 94rock.iheart.com 505-830-6400 5411 Jefferson NE, Ste 100, Albuquerque, NM 87109 WRDA-FM Atlanta radio1057.iheart.com 404-875-8080 1819 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 KRAB-FM Bakersfield krab.iheart.com 661-322-9929 1100 Mohawk Street, Suite 280, Bakersfield, CA 93309 KIOC-FM Beaumont-Port Arthur, TX bigdog106.iheart.com 409-896-5555 2885 I-10 East, Beaumont, TX 77702 WKGB-FM Binghamton 925kgb.iheart.com 607-584-5800 320 N Jensen Road, Vestal NY 13850 WQEN-HD2 Birmingham 1031thevulcan.iheart.com 205-439-9600 600 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 400 Birmingham, AL 35209 WQEN-HD3 Birmingham birminghamsalt949.iheart.com 205-439-9600 600 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 400 Birmingham, AL 35209 KSSS-FM Bismarck, ND 1015.iheart.com 701-255-1234 3500 E Rosser Ave, Bismarck ND 58501 WHFX-FM Brunswick, GA 1077thefox.iheart.com 912-267-1025 3833 US Highway 82, Brunswick, GA 31523 WQGA-FM Brunswick, GA my103q.iheart.com 912-267-1025 3833 US Highway 82, Brunswick, GA 31523 KKYS-FM Bryan-College Station, TX mix1047.iheart.com 979-846-5597 1716 Briarcrest Drive, Suite 150, Bryan, TX 77802 WCOD-FM Cape Cod, MA 106wcod.iheart.com 508-778-2888 154 Barnstable Road, Hyannis, MA 02601 WEND-FM Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill 1065.iheart.com 704-714-9444 801 Woodridge Center, Charlotte, NC 28217 WRXR-FM Chattanooga rock105.iheart.com 423-892-3333 7413 Old Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37421 WQLX-FM Chillicothe, OH mix1065.iheart.com 740-773-3000 45 W Main Street, Chillicothe OH 45601 WEBN-FM Cincinnati webn.iheart.com 513-686-8300 8044 Montgomery Rd, Suite 650, Cincinnati, OH 45236 WEBN-HD2 Cincinnati cincinnatiproject.iheart.com 513-686-8300 8044 Montgomery Rd, Suite 650, Cincinnati, OH 45236 WMMS-FM Cleveland wmms.iheart.com 216-520-2600 6200 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44131 WMMS-HD2 Cleveland 99xcleveland.iheart.com 216-520-2600 6200 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44131 KVUU-FM Colorado Springs my999radio.iheart.com 719-540-9200 2864 S. Circle Drive, Suite 150, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 WMXA-FM Columbus, GA mix967online.iheart.com 334-745-4656 915 Veterans Parkway, Opelika, AL 36801 KNCN-FM Corpus Christi c101.iheart.com 361-289-0111 501 Tupper Lane, Corpus Christi, TX 78417 KDMX-FM Dallas-Ft. Worth 1029now.iheart.com 214-866-8000 14001 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 300, Dallas TX 75240 KEGL-FM Dallas-Ft. Worth kegl.iheart.com 214-866-8000 14001 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 300, Dallas TX 75240 WLLR-HD2 Davenport, IA alt1045.iheart.com 563-344-7000 3535 E Kimberly Road, Davenport IA 52807 WMMX-FM Dayton mix1077.iheart.com 937-224-1137 101 Pine St., Dayton, OH 45402 WZDA-FM Dayton altdayton.iheart.com 937-224-1137 101 Pine St., Dayton, OH 45402 KBPI-FM Denver-Boulder kbpi.iheart.com 303-713-8000 4695 S. Monaco St., Denver CO 80237 KTCL-FM Denver-Boulder area93.iheart.com 303-713-8000 4695 S. Monaco St., Denver CO 80237 KCYZ-FM Des Moines now1051.iheart.com 515-245-8900 2141 Grand Avenue Des Moines, IA 50312 KDXA-FM Des Moines alt1063.iheart.com 515-245-8900 2141 Grand Avenue Des Moines, IA 50312 KZRX-FM Dickinson, ND kzrx921.iheart.com 701-483-1876 11291 39th St SW, Dickinson ND 58601 KAKQ-FM Fairbanks, AK 101magic.iheart.com 907-450-1000 546 9th Avenue, Fairbanks, AK 99701 KKED-FM Fairbanks, AK alt1047.iheart.com 907-450-1000 546 9th Avenue, Fairbanks, AK 99701 KDAG-FM Farmington, NM 969thedogrocks.iheart.com 505-325-1716 200 E. Broadway, Farmington, NM 87401 KPAW-HD2 Ft. Collins-Greeley, CO radio949.iheart.com 970-461-2560 4270 Byrd Drive, Loveland, CO 80538 WBCG-FM Ft. Myers-Naples-Marco Island 989myfm.iheart.com 239-225-4300 13320 Metro Parkway, Suite 1, Ft. Myers, FL 33966 WZJZ-FM Ft. Myers-Naples-Marco Island y100florida.iheart.com 239-225-4300 13320 Metro Parkway, Suite 1, Ft. Myers, FL 33966 KZBB-FM Ft. Smith, AR kzbb.iheart.com 479-782-8888 311 Lexington Avenue, Ft. Smith, AR 72901 KFMQ-FM Gallup, NM kfmqrock1061.iheart.com 505-863-9391 1632 S. Second Street, Gallup, NM 87301 KJKJ-FM Grand Forks, ND-MN kjkj.iheart.com 701-746-1417 505 University Ave, Grand Forks ND 58203 WMYI-FM Greenville-Spartanburg my1025.iheart.com 864-242-1005 101 North Main Street, Suite 1000, Greenville SC 29601 KUCD-FM Honolulu star1019.iheart.com 808-550-9200 650 Iwilei Road, Ste 400, Honolulu, HI 96817 KTBZ-FM Houston-Galveston thebuzz.iheart.com 713-212-8000 2000 West Loop South, Suite 300, Houston TX 77027 WOLT-FM Indianapolis alt1033.iheart.com 317-257-7565 6161 Fall Creek Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46220 WKSL-HD2 Jacksonville 973planetradio.iheart.com 904-636-0507 11700 Central Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32224 KLFX-FM Killeen-Temple, TX 1073rocks.iheart.com 254-776-3900 316 West State Highway 6, Waco, TX 76712 WFFX-FM Laurel-Hattiesburg, MS 1037thefox.iheart.com 601-296-9800 6555 Highway 98 West, Suite 8, Hattiesburg, MS 39402 WWTF-AM Lexington-Fayette wtf977rocks.iheart.com 859-422-1000 2601 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40505 KDJE-FM Little Rock edgelittlerock.iheart.com 501-217-5000 10800 Colonel Glenn, Little Rock, AR 72204 KBIG-FM Los Angeles 1043myfm.iheart.com 818-559-2252 3400 W. Olive Ave., Suite 550 Burbank, CA 91505 KSRY-FM Los Angeles alt987fm.iheart.com 818-559-2252 3400 W. Olive Ave., Suite 550 Burbank, CA 91505 KYSR-FM Los Angeles alt987fm.iheart.com 818-559-2252 3400 W. Olive Ave., Suite 550 Burbank, CA 91505 WLGX-FM Louisville kisslouisville.iheart.com 502-479-2222 4000 Radio Dr, Ste. 1, Louisville, KY 40218 WGIR-FM Manchester rock101fm.iheart.com 603-625-6915 195 McGregor Street S, Manchester NH 03102 WYNT-FM Marion, OH majic959.iheart.com 740-383-1131 667 W Market Street, Lima OH 45801 KHKZ-FM McAllen-Brownsville-Harlingen kissfmrgv.iheart.com 956-973-9202 901 E. Pike Blvd., Weslaco, TX 78596 KQXX-FM McAllen-Brownsville-Harlingen kqxx-fm.radio.iheart.com 956-973-9202 901 E. Pike Blvd., Weslaco, TX 78596 KQQL-HD2 Minneapolis-St. Paul alt933.iheart.com 952-417-3000 1600 Utica Avenue South, Suite 400 Minneapolis, MN 55416 KTCZ-FM Minneapolis-St. Paul cities97.iheart.com 952-417-3000 1600 Utica Avenue South, Suite 400 Minneapolis, MN 55416 KZPR-FM Minot, ND 1053thefox.iheart.com 701-582-4646 1000 20th Ave SW, Minot ND 58701 KMRQ-FM Modesto rock967.iheart.com 209-551-1306 2121 Lancey Drive, Modesto, CA 95355 WNRQ-HD2 Nashville alt975.iheart.com 615-664-2400 55 Music Square West, Nashville, TN 37203 WKCI-FM New Haven kc101.iheart.com 203-281-9600 10 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT 06106 WJRR-FM Orlando wjrr.iheart.com 407-916-7800 2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Maitland, FL 32751 WTKX-FM Pensacola tk101.iheart.com 251-450-0100 555 Broadcast Drive, 3rd Floor, Mobile, AL 36606 WRFF-FM Philadelphia radio1045.iheart.com 610-784-3333 111 Presidential Blvd, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 KMXP-FM Phoenix mix969.iheart.com 602-374-6000 4686 E. Van Buren St., Suite 300 Phoenix AZ 85008 WXDX-FM Pittsburgh, PA 1059thex.iheart.com 412-937-1441 200 Fleet Street, 4th Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15220 KKRZ-HD2 Portland, OR alt1023fm.iheart.com 503-323-6400 13333 SW 68th Parkway, Suite 310, Tigard, OR 97223 WHEB-FM Portsmouth-Dover-Rochester wheb.iheart.com 603-436-7300 815 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth NH 03801 WCTW-FM Poughkeepsie, NY 985thecat.iheart.com 845-471-2300 20 Tucker Drive, Poughkeepsie NY 12603 WSNE-FM Providence-Warwick-Pawtucket coast933.iheart.com 401-781-9979 75 Oxford St, Providence, RI 02905 WDCG-HD2 Raleigh-Durham newrock95x.iheart.com 919-878-1500 3100 Smoketree Court, Suite 700, Raleigh, NC 27604 WRFY-FM Reading, PA y102reading.iheart.com 717-295-9700 1265 Perkiomen Drive, Reading PA 19602 WRXL-FM Richmond xl102richmond.iheart.com 804-474-0000 3245 Basie Rd., Richmond, VA 23228 KTMQ-FM Riverside-San Bernardino q1033.iheart.com 951-684-1991 2030 Iowa Ave., Ste. A Riverside, CA. 92507 WROV-HD2 Roanoke-Lynchburg 96thealtproject.iheart.com 540-725-1220 3807 Brandon Avenue, Suite 2350, Roanoke, VA 24018 WSNV-FM Roanoke-Lynchburg mix935roanoke.iheart.com 540-725-1220 3807 Brandon Avenue, Suite 2350, Roanoke, VA 24018 WDVI-FM Rochester, NY rochestersmix.iheart.com 585-454-4884 1700 HSBC Plaza, 100 Chestnut St., Rochester NY 14604 KJMY-FM Salt Lake City-Ogden-Provo my995fm.iheart.com 801-908-1300 2801 S. Decker Lake Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84119 KIOZ-FM San Diego rock1053.iheart.com 858-292-2000 9660 Granite Ridge Drive, Suite 100 San Diego CA 92123 KMYI-FM San Diego star941fm.iheart.com 858-292-2000 9660 Granite Ridge Drive, Suite 100 San Diego CA 92123 KIOI-FM San Francisco 1013.iheart.com 415-975-5555 340 Townsend Street, San Francisco CA 94107 KBKS-FM Seattle-Tacoma kissfmseattle.iheart.com 206-494-2000 645 Elliott Avenue West, Suite 400 , Seattle, WA 98119 KSEZ-FM Sioux City, IA z98rocks.iheart.com 712-258-5595 1113 Nebraska Street, Sioux City IA 51105 WLLK-FM Somerset, KY lake1023.iheart.com 606-678-5151 101 First Radio Lane, Somerset, KY 42503 KCDA-FM Spokane 1031kcda.iheart.com 509-242-2400 808 East Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99202 WHYN-FM Springfield, MA mix931.iheart.com 413-781-1011 1331 Main Street, Springfield MA 01103 KTOZ-FM Springfield, MO alice955.iheart.com 417-890-5555 1856 S. Glenstone, Springfield, MO 65804 KLLT-FM St. Louis alt1049fm.iheart.com 314-333-8000 1001 Highlands Plaza Drive W, #100, St. Louis, MO 63110 WHCY-FM Sussex, NJ max1063.iheart.com 973-827-2525 45 Mitchell Avenue, Franklin NJ 07416 WXSR-FM Tallahassee x1015.iheart.com 850-422-3107 325 John Knox Road, Building G, Tallahassee, FL 32303 WMTX-FM Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater tampabaysmix.iheart.com 813-832-1000 4002 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611 WXTB-FM Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater 98rock.iheart.com 813-832-1000 4002 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611 WIOT-FM Toledo wiot.iheart.com 419-254-8321 125 S Superior Street, Toledo OH 43602 KMIY-FM Tucson my929.iheart.com 520-618-2100 3202 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705 KMOD-FM Tulsa kmod.iheart.com 918-388-5100 2625 South Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74129 KBRQ-FM Waco, TX 1025thebear.iheart.com 254-776-3900 316 West State Highway 6, Waco, TX 76712 WWDC-FM Washington, DC dc101.iheart.com 240-747-2700 1801 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 KTHR-FM Wichita alt1073.iheart.com 316-494-6600 9323 E. 37th Street N, Wichita, KS 67226 WRKK-AM Williamsport, PA rock949fm.iheart.com 570-327-1400 1559 W 4th Street, Williamsport PA 17701 WRDX-FM Wilmington, DE 929tomfm.iheart.com 302-395-9800 920 W Basin Road, 4th Floor, New Castle DE 19720 WKSI-HD2 Winchester, VA mix957.iheart.com 540-662-5101 510 Pegasus Court, Winchester VA 22602