Mom Warns Parents About Pacifiers After Her Son Suffers Burns

posted by Atzimba Palomares - 

Mom warns parents about pacifiers after her son suffers burns. Kristen Milhone, a mom of a seven-month-old boy, is sending out a warning to other parents about another danger of giving babies pacifiers, especially before putting them to bed.

Kristen explained that a few mornings ago, her son Jack woke up crying, which was something he did not do very often. When she went on to check on him, she noticed that the infant had a bad burn on the side of his face.

Check it out:

A warning to all Phillips Avent Soothie Pacifier users: This morning I woke up to my baby, as usual but this time was a...

Posted by Kristen Milhone on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Source: Kristen Milhone Facebook

title

Content Goes Here