LISTEN UP TUCSON!
Gov. Ducey's Executive Order has laid out a number of exemptions for the weeklong curfew that is set to take effect Sunday night.
According to the Governor's Executive Order, the curfew will last from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m., from May 31 to June 8.
The executive order lists a number of exemptions, including:
- Traveling directly to and from work
- Attending religious services
- Obtaining food
- Caring for a family member, friend or animal
- Patronizing and operating private business
- Seeking medical care
- Fleeing dangerous circumstances
- Traveling for any of the services listed above
Violation of the curfew, according to the executive order, is a Class 1 misdemeanor that is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of $2,500.